I always thought blogging was sorta cool but I never felt I had much to blog about until now! I hope this will be a fun blog to follow as I will try to blog about my training upon arrival, the culture in Dubai, and a lot about my different travels; as well as a bit about life working on a airplane! Supper exciting stuff (fingers crossed). I doubt I will be posting much on here until I leave but I wanted to get the ball rolling a bit and start the whole blog thingy so all you lovely people can see what I am up to when I am half a world away and then even though you won't be with me it will be almost like you are there too :)!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Welcome to my 1st Blog!
I decided to make this blog mainly to let my friends, family, and anyone else who cares to read know about my life as a international flight attendant. For those of you who don't know, I will be pursuing my life long dream of working for as a flight attendant for an international airline starting in mid September. Taking this job means moving to a foreign country (Dubai) and traveling about to several different countries! Very exciting yes, but a bit of a leap of faith as well seeing as how I am going over there completely ALONE (don't worry I won't be a hermit crab or anything, i plan on making friends) and staying there for at least three years (the amount of time I have on my contract). I am really stoked about this but also a bit nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment